I can’t tell you how excited I am to be with Chef Dennis making vegan chili! I love talking about food and making it insanely simple with tons of options. OR, full disclosure . . . I never really make the same thing twice, I love the variety of changing out veggies AND how the veggies change flavor over the course of the growing season.
- 1 Jar Frontera Grill White Bean Chili Starter
- 1 can Northern Beans
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup of peppers
- 1 carton of vegetable broth
- Cut all the veggies.
- Sautè the veggies in a small bit of olive oil. (I used my crockpot that has a sauté feature or use a stock pot.
- As they begin to cook down, add a little broth to sauté/steam the veggies.
- Add beans.
- Add Frontera Chili Starter
- Pour the broth into the jar and shake, making sure you get all the wonderful goodness left in the jar.
- All the remaining broth to the soup. Let simmer until all the veggies are as soft and wonderful as you want them to be!
Watch here on Blab!
Be blessed as you create wonderful meals that nourish your mind, body, soul and the earth.