Asian Inspired Baked Potato
I have a busy family. 4 kids in multiple overlapping sports, music lessons and concerts, homeschooling 2 kids, running two businesses . . . feeding everyone is tricky. Feeding everyone healthy meals is even trickier! I feel it is a priority to eat whole foods as close to their natural state as I can.
Introducing the Baked Potato
A baked potato can be kind of boring BUT when you have a baked potato bar at the end of the week . . . using all the leftovers . . . I was feeling like a genius and Rock Star rolled into one!
On this particular night I made:
- Asian Inspired: peppers, onions, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots with super simple Teriakyi sauce (if you want the recipe you can email me)
- Taco Potatoes: These are vegetarian–cheese, salsa and sour cream
- Classic: Earth Balance vegan “butter” with salt and pepper
- Loaded: butter, sour cream, bacon bits, two different kinds of cheese–absolutely not vegan at all.
#veganRenee Cooking Tip
- Plan on having baked potatoes later in the week or on the weekend if you want to use leftovers.
- Make just one kind of Baked Potato–Taco Inspired Potatoes have a wide variety of ingredients to make everyone happy!
- Use your crockpot to cook the potatoes during the day.
- Have fun with this! Create a buffet style set up and let everyone build their own potato!
Be Blessed as you create inspired meals for your family!