Super Yummy Vegan Apple Crisp!
We love apple crisp in our house. We love apples. This is my go-to apple crisp recipe. The topping is very easy and I’m sure you have everything you need in your pantry RIGHT NOW!
- a touch of brown sugar
- spices (I used mace, cinnamon, cardamon)
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup muesli (but you don’t need to add that–I just love it)
- 1 teaspoon baking poser
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 olive oil
Add all of part one in a bowl. Add all of part two in another bowl. Add part two over part one, bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Watch the Cooking Show! (possibly my shortest ever)
Plant Based Nutrition Recommendations
- use peaches, pears, blueberries or any combination
- make it gluten free easily
- skip the sugar but mash up a few apples as a natural sugar
- make in individual cups for portion control (you may just eat the whole bowl)
Is eating farm to table, organic, seasonal and sustainable your “thing”?
Me too! You can find me in the studio, my kitchen or online here :
Renee’s Kitchen You Tube Channel
Be Blessed as you eat and cook with L.O.V.E.