I love Life As Mom.com. Jessica has some great coupons that can be customized–I’m loving that idea because my kids all have a different love language. I wrote about Love Languages a while back and my kids float between all of them–just when I think I have it ALL figured out–THEY CHANGE!!!
Check out the printable coupons here and read about the five love languages affirmation, touch, service, gifts, and quality time. If you combine your child’s love language with the “value” of the coupon–it is going to be awesome.
But if you get stuck here are some ideas:
- one night of pizza
- one trip to the store for ice cream
- 1 hour of TV or staying up late
- an extra glass of juice
- 1 hour of mommy time
- 1 hour of daddy time
- 1 pass on putting your clothes away (or another chore)
- 5 extra kisses at night or read an extra book
- 1 stuffed animal of your choice (I have one kid who loves stuffed animals)
- I’ll make your favorite meal
Kids love to be pampered in the way that matters most to them . . . just like we (adults) need to be pampered in the way that means the most to us!
Be blessed as you pour out the love your child needs!