I know right! Peppers, celery, onions, corn, carrots, potatoes all in a wonderfully puree’d potatoes to create a wonderful chowder.
- hearty enough for a lunch
- make ahead
- ready in less than 30 minutes!
Print the Recipe
To print the pfd for corn chowder click –> corn chowder pdf.
Watch Around the Kitchen Table Show
Plant Based Nutrition Recommendations
- If you can’t find fresh use frozen peppers, onions and carrots. In this recipe I used frozen corn on the cob and bagged corn.
- Add different seasonings. Chipolte, Curry, Lemon Liquor all would be really good.
- Use pre made hash browns to thicken the soup.
- Serve as a side dish with vegan tacos.
Is eating farm to table, seasonal and sustainable your “thing”?
You can find me in the studio, my kitchen or online here :
Renee’s Kitchen You Tube Channel
Be Blessed as you eat and cook with L.O.V.E.