This weeks lunch box L.O.V.E. Notes!
My website crashed! So week 6 will be over tomorrow! But if you follow me on instagram I will post them there . . . in the event my website goes down again!
This week has actually been fairly even keeled. No drama. Well, on a personal level. The kids are a bit overwhelmed with homework management and the sports schedule–events take longer, events are cancelled, you get the idea!
- I feel joyful when I (blank) let them fill it in.
- I appreciate you being helpful. (I usually add in how.)
- You make a difference. (and usually we burst into song :-)
- I exercise my body and mind.
- You are creative when you (blank). Not all kids are creative in the same way and celebrating them in a special way.
What’s for lunch?
Wondering what to pack for lunch? Well . . . I’ve been posting the kids lunches on Instagram. I shoot for healthy but it’s also very real!
Come Back Each Week!
I will post 5 new love notes each week! AND a little bit of conscious parenting ideas!
Follow Me On Instagram!
I post daily on instagram.
Need Help packing lunches?
No worries–I am going to post the lunches that I make on Instagram and create a Periscope video (@reneebaude)! My goal is to help moms create healthy lunches THAT KIDS WILL EAT! It won’t take long and it isn’t expensive! I promise.
Be Blessed as you eat and live with L.O.V.E.!